Sooteater and 90 degree angles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still working on the issue. I believe it has to do with the operator. During the day time I have problems but at night the stove works perfectly fine.
I am not sure on what to do.

I am still working on the issue. I believe it has to do with the operator. During the day time I have problems but at night the stove works perfectly fine.
I am not sure on what to do.
Could it be that after running all day every thing is nice and warm but overnight it cools? If that's the pattern maybe run with more open air for the first load.

Sunday was very cold here and my stove was not run for 2 days prior. First load was lazy, each subsequent load got better and better as things warmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.