SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Gamma's Avatar.....she gets prettier in each pic:cool:. You can tell who the fugly guys are, we have pics of barns in our avatars!;lol;sick<>

If the GND looked like that, I'd be at the log pile more often! I would definitely have more wood!! (my beavis and butthead moment)==c

Pete Jackson gear drive?
Whoever builds them for Summitt. Very well could be a Pete Jackson drive. Had a Pete in my '87 Mustang, loved it. I prefer the "quiet" versions, those who have these know they are not really all that, quiet. >>

Whoever builds them for Summitt. Very well could be a Pete Jackson drive. Had a Pete in my '87 Mustang, loved it. I prefer the "quiet" versions, those who have these know they are not really all that, quiet. >>
Had a noisy set in a sbc as a teenager. Thought they were cool as he!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.