Southwestern Woodcutters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Some of you here may remember me. I posted a lot about 4-5 years ago. Almost two years ago my family and I packed and left NY for Las Vegas for a whole bunch of reasons. I think there is a post from me about the move somewhere on this forum. While I left all my wood, tractors, and the rusty truck back east, I still have my MS362 and all my other wood cutting tools. There's not much action here is Southerm NV, but I know that there are places within a day's drive of me with lush forests, cooler temps, and maybe wood cutters who might want some help or company cutting. If you, or somebody you know is one of those people let me know. I'd really like to exercise the MS 362. I have a truck to help haul and If you are too far away for a day trip I have a self contained motorhome with plenty of room to pack my saw and related stuff.
Thanks
Steve

Welcome back Steve! I wish you were in Italy, such generous offers never pop up here!

Good to hear from you flatbed. Hope things have worked out well for you in NV. Are you still in theater/show management there?