Spring is here....?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just googled it, got it now.
I tried to cover some of it, but the wind was so strong I was afraid of damage, and remay would just blow away. We'll see. I grow Elberta peaches, which tolerate colder temperatures, you might look into it. The biggest problem is the %&*# squirrels getting them just before they start to ripen.

How tall are these trees?

Remay wouldn't have worked here last night . . . we had 22::F last night up against the house. I generally figure in the open its about 5::F cooler.

How many trees/how close together ; Could you do high tunnels?

O
How tall are these trees?

Remay wouldn't have worked here last night . . . we had 22::F last night up against the house. I generally figure in the open its about 5::F cooler.

How many trees/how close together ; Could you do high tunnels?
One tree (self pollinating). About 8-10 ft tall. Temp only went to 32::F. I agree about the remay, have a couple of giant tarps, I was worried that the wind would rip them off along with the branches, would have been like flying a kite.

Status
Not open for further replies.