Squire 50500 Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MO-Ted-T

Jan 4, 2024
Missouri
My name is Ted, longtime lurker first time poster of the forum. I have a 1981 Squire Model 50500.

I am searching for a manual/paperwork on it if anyone has it or knows where I could get one.

Thank you very much.

My name is Ted, longtime lurker first time poster of the forum. I have a 1981 Squire Model 50500.

I am searching for a manual/paperwork on it if anyone has it or knows where I could get one.

Thank you very much.
I also have that stove it's a dream will run you out of the house. I found three pages on Woodmansplus.com the pages do not have much information but they do have some. My problem is I'm not sure exactly where the gasket goes around the door. If you know that I would so appreciate a picture thank you

If you take the door off there is an obvious channel/track the gasket sets in

It takes adhesive to put a new one in, so you glop it in there and get the new gasket set in the channel and then give the adhesive time to cure.

I found this on woodman, and do appreciate it.

I am definitely looking for more of a manual/specs, but again I appreciate it.

If you take the door off there is an obvious channel/track the gasket sets in

It takes adhesive to put a new one in, so you glop it in there and get the new gasket set in the channel and then give the adhesive time to cure.

I found this on woodman, and do appreciate it.

I am definitely looking for more of a manual/specs, but again I appreciate it.
Thank you and I am also like you looking for a manual because I really like my heater. Those pages are the only thing I have been able to find after looking for about 6 months everywhere. Good luck with your stove and finding a manual