St. Croix retrofit board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subysti

Hearth Supporter
Dec 13, 2008
western MA
I have an older St. Croix Afton Bay stove. The control board started acting funny then burned up. I had to order a retrofit kit # 80P54019-R to replace the older analog board with the new digital controls. Problem is they didn't send the intructions with the kit. Does anyone have the wiring instructions for this kit anywhere. Emailed Eventemp and the dealer with no reply. thanks.

I've found the manuals for the stove but can not find the instructions for installing the retrofit kit. The kit is changing from the older analog controls to the new digital controls and the wiring is different. I thought I would try and wing it but the old wire harness and new harness have a different number of wires and different colors so I dont just want to guess and fry the new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.