st croix trouble shooting control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joewise

Dec 17, 2011
western pa
I posted last month, that i had trouble with my st. croix york pellet stove . the stove would fire up and after 2 min it would
shut down, and the the #2 and #3 light would start to flash. I thought it was the high limit, but it was not triped. tried everything
you guys told me to, didn't help. So i went on anouther web site called I burn corn.com I found Mike and Barb at
naturesheatcornstoves.com and i called mike he helped me by calling st croix and found out that it was my control board. He
sent me one got it in 3 days and it works great. The board that he sent me was a up grade from the one i had. Thanks guys
for all the help i really like reading you post. thanks agean Joe

Good to hear you got it going....

Status
Not open for further replies.