Stack’n...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 22, 2010
Southeastern PA
1st pic is Locust in rear and Hemlock on ground.

2nd pic is second stack (right) stacked. Fresh Hemlock on bottom, 6 month old Ash & Poplar, then 10 month old Ash on top.

Attachments

• Stack 1.jpg
    Stack 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Stack 2.jpg
    Stack 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 367
3rd pic is close up of 2nd stack. 2 more stacks to go for next season.

Attachments

• Stack 3.jpg
    Stack 3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 354
Whoops...just realized I posted in the wrong forum. My apologizes mods. Get 'er movin.

Some like it's been seasoned for a while & looks good to go :)

Nice racks, each one holds how much?
Nice set up :)

Stax said:
1st pic is Locust in rear and Hemlock on ground.

2nd pic is second stack (right) stacked. Fresh Hemlock on bottom, 6 month old Ash & Poplar, then 10 month old Ash on top.

Looks good Stax, will this be your first Hemlock that you have in your stax to burn?

zap

Nice stacks stax. Its amazing that so many of us wood burners have 2 sets of fencing around the property.

That's correct Zap, thanks. Funny Backwoods... I had to read that twice to get it. Brain must be tired.

Backwoods said:
Nice stacks stax. Its amazing that so many of us wood burners have 2 sets of fencing around the property.

I have mine stacked single row all around the back of the property and my daughter calls it a barricade.

Lookin good Stax.....I love yer nice tidy wood cribs. You're doing a nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.