Stacked a couple of face cord before the sun went behind the clouds and decided football was a bette

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAndWood

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2008
Syracuse NY
Buddy helped me start chipping away at next year's burn. Was all good until the sun disappeared.

Attachments

• 121920 stan in the heap.jpg
    121920 stan in the heap.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 121910 stacked.jpg
    121910 stacked.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 265
SolarAndWood said:
Buddy helped me start chipping away at next year's burn. Was all good until the sun disappeared.

SolarAndWood, it looks like the pile is never ending and yes it was a perfect day.

zap

Definitely a gorgeous day. It was below zero when we started but the sunshine made it pretty nice. The pick axe was required to bust the heap up. Swinging that thing resulted in a little nap during the Giants game.

SolarAndWood said:
Swinging that thing resulted in a little nap during the Giants game.

I hope you didn't miss the end of that game. Oh wait, you are in NY so you wanted the Giants to win. Um I hope you napped during the 4th quarter.

Can you tell I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan ?

It was a great game. All the personal crap aside, Vick is fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.