Stacking, my least favorite part.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some beautiful stacks. Most would look at mine and say they are ugly, but not to me. That's because I didn't stack them. My kids did. I do all the fun cutting and splitting and just leave piles of splits. Then my four kids do their "woodchuck duty".

Despite hurricanes and earthquakes, none of their stacks have fallen.

Very nice stacks Chief!!!
My wife and kids were out the other day and my wife commented: "Oh, that looks really nice the way you stacked that."
It made me feel pretty good because usually she doesn't get involved with the process. I got really excited the other day, she asked me to put out another pallet so she could start stacking! I really need to learn how to post pics

Status
Not open for further replies.