Stash and stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy Livin’ 3000

Minister of Fire
Dec 23, 2015
SEPA
Here is my stash and new stove. The stacks are 8 ft long, 6 feet tall, and 19 inched wide on average. It is mostly ash, white birch, and black walnut. There is a bit of norway spruce, tulip poplar, and cherry mixed in, hand spit with a maul and the Fiskars (27). All well seasoned, and I take the tarps off when we have at least two or three days of clear weather forecast. The stove arrived in late October in the mail, and inserted during that warm spell we had at the end of November/beginning of December with a blanket insulated flexible liner. The pile is mostly white birch (I had a nice cluster of three, two fell down, one last year, one the year before, and the third that you can see in the background is probably ready to go sometime soon.

Stash 1.jpeg Stash 2.jpeg Stove 1.jpeg Pile 1.jpeg

I like neat. Good job.

bob

Great setup. Like the stacks and new like the stacks great wood nice stove.

Looking good. Nice and neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.