stocking my 2nd batch today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briansol

Minister of Fire
Jan 18, 2009
central ct
I picked up a ton of cubex last saturday. Haven't burned any yet. Still finishing up my last few bags of hot ones from last year (3 more left)

Today, i'm going to get a full skid of oakies (1.3 ton)

That should hold me over through february.

I did the yard york yesterday (3/4 acre) getting all the leaves out, and this morning it doesn't even look like i did anything. Needless to say, i'm sore already and will be getting my workout again transferring 1.3 tons of pellets into my storage room down a flight of stairs :X

Briansol,

Okies AND Cubex!!!!!

Life should be good ( and warm) at your home this winter!

Enjoy,

Ranger

They are home, but not yet stacked/put away. Just got them out of my truck and into my lower living area awaiting the final haul down into the basement storage room. My back has had about enough of me for the day :/

They do smell pretty dang good. Not too impressed with the actual bag though. i ripped a few just grabbing them out of my truck.
So, so far i like the cubex better cuz their bags are bad-ass and strong as hell, plus they were $15/cheaper by the ton.

we'll get the real test after the burn begins :) probably not burning tonight. its actually warm out (low 60s and sunny) with a mild low. Plus, i'm going to drinking tonight to a Halloween party, so i'll be plenty warm :) my housemate might freeze though (he doesn't drink = DD)... his loss :X

Status
Not open for further replies.