Stove Chow Sucks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnnycomelately said:
defrob said:
This is my first season with a stove and I bought a variety of pellets to compare. So far Green Supremes are ok but Stove Chow sucks balls. SC is burning much cooler than GS.
Well, jeeee-zusss! Look at the big guns you have listed in your arsenal. Vermont, Hamer, Cubex et al....... That's some mighty fine pieces of ass my friend. And you are probably comparing your big box brands to the good stuff. No wonder you ain't happy. Look....Ashton Kutcher has been married to Demi Moore for seven year now and is divorcing. You think he would be willing to settle for Rosie O'donnell after having Demi ?........C'mon now.

Johnny, I am starting to believe that picture(avatar) really is you! ;-)

Hard to compare the goodies to the lesser stuff. But if you factor in the dollars spent???? Hey if all pellets were the same and they charged the same amount for them, We'd have nothing to b!tch about! hehe!

Last yr we got more heat out of stove chow then the hamers hot ones.

This year we are burning hardwood heat and so far about as good as the hamers from last year.
I measured about 230f at the exhaust of the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.