stove pipe for a 602

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg1970

Apr 14, 2007
I have an older 602 and I need to know if there is an adapter that fits the the rear stove collar and then fits to 6 inch stove pipe?

There definitely is. You'll need one of the Jotul dealers on board to give you the part number though. since the shell of the 602 is essentially unchanged, I wouldn't be surprised if the adapter from the current stove will also fit yours.

125mm to 6 inch part number is 05-124817 it is about 48 bucks.

welcome

stoveguy13 said:
Ouch... you don't need the Jotul part - go to your local hardware store and ask for a 6" to 5" reducer, should be around 12-15 bucks. Jotuls' part actually fits the stove collar way too loosely...

precaud said:
stoveguy13 said:
Ouch... you don't need the Jotul part - go to your local hardware store and ask for a 6" to 5" reducer, should be around 12-15 bucks. Jotuls' part actually fits the stove collar way too loosely...
the jotul outlet is not 5 inches it will be a sloppy fit it is a 125mm which converts to about 5 1/2 inches

I have the 602 in front of me, with the stock adapter and a generic. The generic fits better. 125mm is a little less than 5 inches.

I stand correctted i went from memory it is just under 5 i just took one out of the stove on the floor and meassured it. guess those metric conversion never stuck from highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.