1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Stove pipe part

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Oct 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    Re: stove pipe part I am looking for a telescoping/adjustable stove pipe.


    Certain companies, like Heat-Fab and Elmers pipe, make slip couplings that will go with their piping. In many cases, these will also work with existing pipe.


    Link: Heat-Fab Pipe

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page