stove pipe questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardingn88

Nov 12, 2014
ok I have a few questions about stove pipe brands. locally I have a tractor supply lowes and home depot. I can get imperial snap together stove pipe at tractor supply for cheap. lowes can also order imperial. I am looking for the welded seams. homedepot.com sells durablack which claims to be 24ga welded but after doing more research durablack now said they have a new duratech burablack welded that is 22ga. I don't want to pay twice as much and wait 2 weeks on 24ga durablack if the seam is not welded. Does anyone know if durablack single wall 24ga item #:6D24-48 is the snap together or welded?

Status
Not open for further replies.