stoveguy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffy

Jan 3, 2010
jersey shore PA
Hello there. i did much research on this and you are the only one so far that can help me out of the 3 bottom buttons. you made a post:::

when you press each button , the blower speed will display the setting for 5 seconds, then it will revert back to what ever you have the blower set on. to adjust simply press the button , then use the blower speed up or down arrows to adjust DURING THE 5 SECONDS THAT ITS DISPLAYED if you wait too long it will revert and all you will adjust is your normal blower speed. so be hasty with your adjustments, however , unless being directed by me or one of my staff , do not make large adjustments at one time , and always monitor the unit for about 20 minutes after each adjustment to ensure it will burn properly

but my problem is when i push eather button and push the blower speed up or down nothing happends. 2 are set on 2 and onyl 1 is set on one. i dont understand this issue at all. it should go more then setting #2 right?

What brand/model stove are you talking about?

?? stove Englander ???

Ruffy,

to adjust either the LFF or LBA settings, first press the one you want to change (present setting gets displayed).
Immediately either press both "up" or both "down" buttons to change the setting.

From what I could figure out from your post, your bottom settings are 2-2-1 right now? We can't help you any further unless we know what model stove you have.

BTW, the bottom right button (air on temp) setting always stays at "1".

Status
Not open for further replies.