Stupid movie guilty pleasures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
the postman with kevin costner,under the radar good movie ,not that stupid but good
That was a great movie! I had it on VHS! Lol

Watching Blazing Saddles right now. Now trigger warning or edits. Vintage 1974.

It's not a movie, and I guess I'm a bit young for their target audience, but Green Acres has really grown on me over the last ten years. I don't know why I like it as much as I do, it's honestly probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but it puts a smile on my face every time.

Green Acres was so goofy that it is now campy. It had some great characters in the town.

Reactions: Ashful
Let's hear it. Speed? Backdraft? Twister? What's the stupid movie you can't help but watch, when it pops up?

I'll admit to liking Twister, just re-watched it with my kids last year. Fun movie.

Airplane, Monte Python, Men in Tights, and other intentionally-stupid spoof movies don't count!
Just about anything Black Mirror!!!

White Bear Tower
Men Against Fire
San Junipero
Black History Museum

All of these are on Netflix ... Some other streaming services have only seasons 3-6.

And I almost forgot:. Joan is Awful

BlackMirror_WhiteBearTower.png BlackMirror_MenAgainstFire.png BlackMirror_BlackHistoryMuseum.png BlackMirror_SanJuniper.png

Enchanted for me...I cannot turn it off once started
I've probably seen it 30 times

Wall-E; I'm looking forward to watching it again soon

We watched Pulp Fiction again last week for maybe the 20th time...but, that's not really a silly film

Just about anything Black Mirror!!!

White Bear Tower
Men Against Fire
San Junipero
Black History Museum

All of these are on Netflix ... Some other streaming services have only seasons 3-6.

And I almost forgot:. Joan is Awful

View attachment 323600 View attachment 323601 View attachment 323602 View attachment 323603
I know what you're thinking about San Junipero... But if you know Black Mirror there's always a plot twist. Let's just say these are old women.

Just about anything Black Mirror
First time I've heard the term, "Black Mirror". Actually had to look it up.

Have you read "One Second After" by Will Forstchen? Great book, describing a year following an EMP weapon burst, which basically sets our societal tech back to the late-1800's. There were two sequels, which were also good reads, although I can't remember their exact titles now.

But of course, none of those seem like they fit the "stupid movie" bill. There are plenty of threads about good movies. This is more for truly "bad" movies, that you like anyway. ;lol

First time I've heard the term, "Black Mirror". Actually had to look it up.

Have you read "One Second After" by Will Forstchen? Great book, describing a year following an EMP weapon burst, which basically sets our societal tech back to the late-1800's. There were two sequels, which were also good reads, although I can't remember their exact titles now.

But of course, none of those seem like they fit the "stupid movie" bill. There are plenty of threads about good movies. This is more for truly "bad" movies, that you like anyway. ;lol
I will check it out... This reminds me of what I referred to as "the 2047" attack. I was alone in my room on the computer researching the year 2047. All of a sudden something hit me, like a beam of energy. I became really hot and sweaty immediately and ran to the kitchen to escape the heat. Hopefully they didn't mean 24th day of year at 7am.