Sun 50

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Trey1979

Feeling the Heat
Sep 20, 2018
Mississippi
Old potbelly I gave my brother
59cee6a9b93368b80f5cf1c5aa7f9979.jpg

2018 drolet ht2000

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could give my pot belly to someone..

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
Ok any plans for it?

My cousin found one of these. He filled it with concrete and submerged it in the lake his cottage is on. He tied a strong rope to the top with a buoy floating topside to moor his bass boat. Word spread about his new boat mooring and all the locals are trying to find these old anchors to put in their own tie-offs. This may have a trickle effect of driving up the price of these old iron beasts.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
This is the one I kept it might have to be for looks as it has a crack.any way I can fix it
f9db37f9da745a9c0dc2743c17259ca7.jpg

2018 drolet ht2000

You do realize its a coal stove right
Its had a bunch of wood burned in it he is really new to wood burning so I'm hoping he gets him a better stove if he likes it me and pops cut 2 households and a camp worth of wood what's one more..more help
9fd2f734260028f3d714ee051408b407.jpg

2018 drolet ht2000

Its had a bunch of wood burned in it he is really new to wood burning so I'm hoping he gets him a better stove if he likes it me and pops cut 2 households and a camp worth of wood what's one more..more helpView attachment 233393

2018 drolet ht2000
It will burn wood really hot and really fast. Like burn times of an hour.

And that box wood stove you linked to is not better at all. You couldnt pay me enough to lite a fire in one of them in my house.