Super Cedar .......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fire_man said:
Backwoods Savage said:
Hey, I even had fun passing out the Super Cedars at the Woodstock party last weekend. Craig brought a bunch and many folks went away happy and anxious to give them a try.

I forgot to thank you, Dennis for the Super Cedars and Hearth Hats! And the soapstone hand warmer chunks your wife gave me are much appreciated, they will come in handy for my wife when she wants a little more TLC from the warm stove!

Happy to help Tony. Now you have another souvenir or two from the Woodstock party. I wondered where those stone went! That's okay because we already have some boot driers (2 sets) and glove driers.

Status
Not open for further replies.