Switching to wood?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mralias

Minister of Fire
Apr 29, 2008
MA
In case any of you pellet gods and goddesses are looking to switch over or back to wood, perhaps you should check this beauty out.
x8Tf2c8.jpg
[/IMG]
x8Tf2c8.jpg

Last edited:
I see what you did there. :)

Cute, real cute ==c

Tried one sure didn't get 4 hours
replacement parts are cheep

Reactions: bogieb
Must have been a fire sale here in MN. Big rash of home fires and with todays temp not above 0 and not to be above zero for several days the rash is going to get much worse:(
Surprised they aren't claiming to be "Amish made"

Maybe have an upgrade to ironwood?

May have to get one of Blaze Maple or Sunburst Locust for real short fires

I bought one and was so excited when it came. I set it up in my driveway and proceeded with a test burn before bringing it in the house. I lit a nice fire in there, then i closed her up and went in the house to go do something else. When i came back to check on it, I couldnt believe my eyes. It was gone, someone had stolen it. They even had the guts to dump out the ashes before they took it. huge pile, right there in the driveway. If I order another one i'm going to drill a hole in the side and chain it to a pole so they cant get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.