System Error?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

larrynels50

Nov 17, 2010
central NY
We have a Lopi Pioneer Bay pellet insert - Cleaned in Oct '16 - ran okay for awhile but now shuts off before ignitor & trouble light blinks - had "tech" come & he said door gasket was wrong one. I replaced but same issue. I'd questioned the draft switch, but he said he heard it click. I tubing, was shot so I replaced. Ran ok for a cycle then quit. I have a manometer & checked draft. It's .4 " vacuum. Switch seemed bad so I ordered new switch. Same issue. It runs fine with switch bypassed. Is .4" enough? It isn't closing switch. What do I check now? New blower gaskets? Cleanout gaskets? HELP! I'm running it right now with switch bypassed.

Last edited: