T.V can help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STIHLY DAN

Minister of Fire
Jan 15, 2013
So NH
After this long winter full of Polar Vortexes, it seems that more people are turning to wood heat. Stove shops are very busy, CL posts don't last long selling stoves. The most notable of all things is the scrounge, seems like the wood has stopped. Still with all this, I was not worried. Then when watching tv, the movie Day after tomorrow came on. Damn, frozen everything in days. Man it gave me an eerie feeling, like I need more, more, more. It's only been a few days and I've brought 2 more cord into the yard, put more insulation in the attic, and am starting insulating the basement. None of this was planned at this time, but that damn movie, just cant shake it. TV has really got me off my arse.

Reactions: WriteNoob and Snigg
Don't watch any old Godzilla flicks. ;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.