Test Bags!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pell it

Feeling the Heat
Dec 2, 2011
Rhode Island
Just came home with two bags each of Okanagan and Somersets. I will add them to the two bags of Greene Team waiting in the test queue for some colder weather. View attachment 76799

Attachments

• IMG_6220.jpg
    IMG_6220.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 146
Careful, Those 2 will spoil ya! Might even push you over the edge if you haven't caught the swine flue already! Nice score, oink oink! :cool:

Where ya score em?

I was able to get Somersets one year from TSC. Loved 'em! Can't get them around here any more :(

I have been burning a little of the following:
green supreames... Lowes.. meh.. clinkers galore
Fireside Ultras from HD.... better no clinkers to speak of

On tap to try:
GreenTeams..
NewHamp Premium WP's... i guess the same as GreenTeams
BearEssentials from Cubix...

Careful, Those 2 will spoil ya! Might even push you over the edge if you haven't caught the swine flue already! Nice score, oink oink! :cool:

Where ya score em?

Long Pond. Only able to grab a couple bags of each. There is a waiting list for tonnage!! I'm set for the season already, just samplin'.

Just came home with two bags each of Okanagan and Somersets. I will add them to the two bags of Greene Team waiting in the test queue for some colder weather. View attachment 76799
I would love to try Somersets. Where in Rhode Island?

Somersets are great! Where in Rhode Island did you get them, I'm up for a ride tomorrow!

Yeah, tried Somersets 2 years ago, early in the season. Once that batch was gone,havnt seen them since. Too bad, those are good pellets.

Then again it was at Lowes so they would probably pull a Greene Team now and charge 300/ton ;ex

Status
Not open for further replies.