THANK YOU ALL !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyGoose

Nov 30, 2014
WestCoast
I have never contacted anyone here ,but several years ago I used all your help and expertise to troubleshoot my quadrafire 1200 pellet insert (2009) and replace the exhaust fan.

Just a few minutes ago, I was able to turn on our stove again, after again using your caring advice on the forum to trouble shoot and fix my stove , after several days of it not working. "Mooom, I'm COLD!!" (Single mom)

I ended up cleaning the fans, clearing ash from the exhaust area and tube, reading the control box light pattern to help me to adjust the thermocouple, finding the vacuum switch, cleaning the auger tube and getting it to start feeding pellets again.

Thank you all so much :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, now that you've joined up, the hardest part is done ................ don't be a stranger ............

Glad you were able to tackle the task of taming that stove. Stay warm. kap

I lurked and learned for quite some time before joining. I would never have used my stove as much as I do now! I know the feeling. Happy burning.

I have never contacted anyone here ,but several years ago I used all your help and expertise to troubleshoot my quadrafire 1200 pellet insert (2009) and replace the exhaust fan.

Just a few minutes ago, I was able to turn on our stove again, after again using your caring advice on the forum to trouble shoot and fix my stove , after several days of it not working. "Mooom, I'm COLD!!" (Single mom)

I ended up cleaning the fans, clearing ash from the exhaust area and tube, reading the control box light pattern to help me to adjust the thermocouple, finding the vacuum switch, cleaning the auger tube and getting it to start feeding pellets again.

Thank you all so much :) :) :)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.