thank you!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgills13

Hearth Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
nj
i have a harmon pellet stove and for a few days now it hasnt been able to iginite.. i have tryed everything (i thought) untill i came across this forum. some one posted some time back with the same problem with the same stove.. i read the reply posts and followed someones directions of unscrewing the wing nuts under the burn pot and cleaning the unseen ash... i had no idea that was even there.. as i am new to pellets but have been burning wood for years on the other side of my house. well as soon as i started it back up again up it went... just wanted to say thank you! this is a great forum and i appreciate the help. -dgills

Welcome to the forum, and glad you found the solution to your problem.

One of the things we harp on here is that you have to keep your stove clean. Many "newbies", and even some seasoned pellet burners "think" they know how to clean their stove, but don't, so don't feel bad.

BTW, we love pics....maybe you could post a pic or 2 of your stove? :)

And you did not type in caps.

Welcome aboard

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.