Thanks Peter!! UPLAND 207

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjghh

Jan 4, 2016
NH
UPLAND 207 Vintage 1995 Model still cooking!

Peter,

Thanks so much for all this info this stove ....as I have witnessed at my stepdads house has burned for 20 years with no defects other than that sensor. It was used in his basement and I got to tell you that was one monster to get in and out! I helped install it 20 yrs ago and took it out with great expectations that I will get another 20 out of this !! He upgraded to another stove and when I told him that they still built these he was a bit distraught….however he got his current new one at a business closing sale and really got a smoking deal….and so did I! I earned it with Sweat labor...he gave me the stove!

This stove is still operational…just needs new Nozzle Hopper SW , Air Nozzle and Burn pot had a chip out of the side. I will send a photo of it working in my little shop as soon as it is refurbished! The Folks at Breckwell were equally awesome helping me out with Parts Information. I will be posting more about this soon!

Matt in NH

Last edited:
Reactions: bogieb
I promise to post as soon as I get it plugged in to the shop, like I said waiting on a few parts. I am a stickler about doing things right.....Stepdad was running it as is last week before we hauled it out of his basement.

Previous UPLAND Company owner......found him in .....hmmmm now I cannot recall where I found him...some forum maybe this one. I just came out of shop going over my little stove ....cannot wait to fire this thing up and warm up my precious Harley...hehehehhe

Last edited:
OK New Cast Iron Pot from USSC installed, wiring check in progress and piping in progress....fire in the hole soon!

Attachments

• Thanks Peter!! UPLAND 207
    DSC_0473.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 94
Installed in my Bow Roof shelter/Hog House.......Harley Davidson that is................

Attachments

DSC_0475.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 91
Installed in my Bow Roof shelter/Hog House.......Harley Davidson that is................
Don't see the Harley - pics or it ain't there. And if there is one there, shame on you for letting it suffer like that (up until now >>).

I have two 84 FXRS and 89 FLHS..........one is currently in restoration in my other bow roof. Yes shame on me.

Attachments

DSC_0471.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.