The best woodpile you have ever seen!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
46hemi said:
Maybe someone more savvy than I can post the pic in the thread.

Here ya go. ;-)

Attachments

• a1a.jpg
    a1a.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 806
i also have seen this already but sure do admire it. it was sent to me before i knew there was a hearth.com, but now that i know and have read some of the members posts, i think that maybe someone from here is the originator of the pile...what thinks you??? any guesses??

That picture seems to make the rounds at least once per year and rightly so. It is beautiful. Maybe I should consider trying something like that.

The best woodpile is the one just outside your door.

Spectacular.

SolarAndWood said:
The best woodpile is the one just outside your door.
+1 thats cool but my woods the best. lol

Hmmmmmm.........a tree..........piled up............in the shape of a tree. Simply.......genius. I have seen that before. I was my screensaver at work for a few months. Very pretty. Obviously , someone has alot of time on their hands. :)

wood-fan-atic said:
Hmmmmmm.........a tree..........piled up............in the shape of a tree. Simply.......genius.

Yep, even cut split and stacked it somehow still looks like a tree! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.