The Newbie Dictionary

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If so Bert spelled it wrong again in his signature

England Stove Works, any stove works in England.

England's Stove Works, a stove works in Monroe, VA.
Hey Bart it's just England, not englander, you'll have to change it in your signature to b politically correct

Earth to Papa. Englander brand stoves are made by England's Stove Works.

Maybe you should change your sig to Hearth and Home Technologies Accentra 52i. ;lol

Give me some time make things perfect.just wanted to make sure I spelled englander or England correct?

harmAn. A pellet stove brand. Not Harmon, Harmen or harmin. Searching CL (Craigslist) for a harman, can you tell?

Haman (emphasis on the 'a''s. Sounds like it's from Maine (emphasis on the 'a' again (even thought it's built in Pennsyltucky)....

I still want one but I'm too cheap.

Looks like the pellet stove super bowl fans are getting heated up! How are Y'all's OAKs doing this season? ;hm ;lol Who again thinks wood CSS is easier than 40 lb bags? Hot topics! I just wish I could figure out a way to contain and use the debate heat. I would no longer need any type of stove. That and bottled energy from hyper kids and I'd become a multi millionaire in ten minutes.

My OAK is just fine as it has been since the roaster was installed. CSS can keep you warm without burning anything except the food you eat, no need to lug 40lb bags of pellets:p.

As for the super bowl, well that is a topic for another forum site since there is no ash can.

image.jpg I guess Google is wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.