The Stunning Beauty of this NH Winter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpl1nh

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 25, 2007
Newfields NH
So many people moan and groan about winter, but this year has been gorgeous. Some scenes from our house.

Attachments

• The Stunning Beauty of this NH Winter
    000_0640.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 524
    000_0625.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 516
    000_0637.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 532
    000_0635.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 514
    000_0641.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 501
I'm biased as a New Hampshirite but that is pretty nice.

Really very nice-
I most like the second one, blue sky, sunshine beam shineing down to what looks like a still, cold grey scene.

Only reason I moan about winter is that it rarely ever visits this part of MD. (And even then, briefly.) It's going to approach 70 here on tuesday, which I find incredibly disorienting in January. Enjoy your snow.

DiscoInferno said:
Only reason I moan about winter is that it rarely ever visits this part of MD. (And even then, briefly.) It's going to approach 70 here on tuesday, which I find incredibly disorienting in January. Enjoy your snow.

Hey Disco...
You may moan- but from the picture in your avatar- that ain't flour all over the ground and trees ! :coolsmile:

Wildsourdough said:
DiscoInferno said:

Hey Disco...
You may moan- but from the picture in your avatar- that ain't flour all over the ground and trees ! :coolsmile:

Yeah, but that's the UP, not MD. I grew up there and have the place you see there, but I don't get up there much in the winter now. So I grew up with real winter, and now I don't know what to do with several months of cold rain where winter used to be. :-S

Status
Not open for further replies.