Thelin problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanethrall

Feb 2, 2016
Ct
I have a 2010 parlor 3000. Just got home today and the fan was running constant without being lit. Shut it off in the fan kept running. Unplugged it and plugged it back in and then went into cleaning mode and nothing lit up on my board. I am thinking I have a bad board but wondering if someone else has any ideas. Checked my t2 switch and it is not that.

Have you checked all your wiring connections to make sure nothing's loose? Checked the fuse (most have them)? Not sure if you have searched the forum to give you a better idea what else might be wrong...

Some times boards can be repaired but not sure if it applies to the Thelin. If it is the board, keep the old one to send out for repair.

I have a 2010 parlor 3000. Just got home today and the fan was running constant without being lit. Shut it off in the fan kept running. Unplugged it and plugged it back in and then went into cleaning mode and nothing lit up on my board. I am thinking I have a bad board but wondering if someone else has any ideas. Checked my t2 switch and it is not that.

I thought you were going to say "i unplugged it and the fan kept running". If that ever happens then you have really big problems.

Reactions: Peterfield
I have checked all the connections and all the fuses. Everything is good. Not sure if my circuit board is bad or my control panel. One is $150 and the other is $500. I love the look of this stove but I have had nothing but problems from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.