They caught me at the Museum..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Working :)

Slide1.jpg

Good way to get caught Eileen. Nice picture.

I have lived 30 minutes from Hallockville Museum all my life and have never been there, I'll have to bring the kids and check it out one day.

You have to check it out !!! Come on a weekend when something going on, or come on a non goings on weekend for a tour !!

Either myself or the Dixette will be your tour guide :)

At least they caught you working. Could have been worse.

Good luck ever catching me at a museum :p . (j/k, big-time history buff...I lived in Northern Virginia for 12 years, during which I thoroughly enjoyed my every opportunity to spend time in the various Smithsonian museums around the National Mall. They're all amazing, but I think my favorite by a slim margin remains the Museum of American History). Rick

Careful putting pics up, Gamma will feature you on Elf'd - 2. :shut:

Gamma doesn't scare me.

Steve & Rick ... the place is haunted, I swear. It's really, really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.