1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

This CL funny has been running for weeks! Can't believe no takers

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by ruserious2008, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ruserious2008

ruserious2008 Member

Loc:
    NH
    Unless I'm missing some special value in Silver Maples this is a pie in the sky one. I even dropped this guy a very polite email when his ad first came up explaining how much a cord of seasoned wood costs and how I could get a grapple load of hardwood ......delivered...... that would equal about 8 cords for $800! I guess it is a TON or more weight wise but isn't it funny how people get these ideas that their downed trees can be turned into gold....anyway thought this might make someone here snicker. And what the hell is a Money Cram? I must be getting old:)

Firewood For Sale - $600 (Manchester)
    Date: 2011-04-26, 9:06PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-9qspz-2348247381@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    I am selling firewood, i cut down 7 silver maple trees. There is a TON of wood, several cords worth. They are cut into 24'' inch lengths, you will probably need to cut them smaller in order to move them. YOU HAVE TO HAUL IT AWAY, and you MUST pay either by money cram or cashier's check. If interested please email me or call 603-716-0742.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. RNLA

RNLA Minister of Fire

PLEASE! yet another CL advertiser with "the best intentions", "honest". Oh it will take me so long to believe anything on CL!!! >:-(
  3. homebrewz

homebrewz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    East Central, NY
    Oh, good. I thought people no longer accepted "money crams".

All caps.. that means he's serious.