This is so funny...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albert1029

Feeling the Heat
Nov 15, 2011
Southwestern PA

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm a new member and I thought it was really funny.

Reactions: smokinj
put the bong down & step away.....

I'm so glad she's back on this board. I've missed you Sarah!

Reactions: ScotO
Rerun!

Sorry if this has been up recently. Is there a way to remove this thread if it has?

I would leave it for those who haven't seen it.. Still fun the 2nd time around!

Ray

naaaah......leave it here. It brought a smile to my face. Kinda like the "deer huggers" here where we live. They all hate guns, hate the fact that guns kill deer, but they're the first ones to groan when they plow a deer in their $50,000.00 Land Rover saying "something needs to be done about these deer, why are there so many of them?" :eek::rolleyes:

Here's a dandy. Is it real or fake? You decide. I'm believing it........

Once it went crazy on the internet..

she called back in.

Yeah, she was that dumb.

Lol.....What a riot....

Oh, Jesus!

Same here Scotty. I dont hunt but have several friends & a couple family members that do.Iowa's (and other midwestern states as well) deer population is massive with no natural predators to keep it in check.Easily 100K are hit on our roads every year & the average take with shotgun,muzzleloader (high powered rifles are illegal here) & bow are around that much also.Last year I believe the final count was 117K give or take a few.And that dont even make a dent in the herd.

And I LOVE venison too.Great tasting,very lean & less chloresterol than beef or pork.Roasts,jerky,chops & ground.Last chili I made 2 months ago was ground venison from the freezer that I was given last winter.Best I ever made.

I enjoyed this too! Kinda feel bad for her she seems like a nice enough person hopefully she doesn't get harassed too badly!

Ray

Sarah's an idiot.

Donna is an even bigger idiot. This can't be serious.

Reactions: Realstone and ScotO
Sarah's an idiot.

Sarah was just busting chops and being funny. Her message is a man flaunts his woodpile like a prize deer rack.. Pretty clever if you ask me lol.. Good sense of humor or humour to our Canadian friends!

Ray

naaaah......leave it here. It brought a smile to my face. Kinda like the "deer huggers" here where we live. They all hate guns, hate the fact that guns kill deer, but they're the first ones to groan when they plow a deer in their $50,000.00 Land Rover saying "something needs to be done about these deer, why are there so many of them?" :eek::rolleyes:

Here's a dandy. Is it real or fake? You decide. I'm believing it........

she's totally acting. you can hear her giggle.

Sarah's an idiot.

sarah's acting too. she's just goofing around....probably drunk or stoned.

Does this count?
I have a PETA "T" shirt.
"People Eat Tasty Animals" ;)
or this:
1rednckdeer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.