Big wood stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The other reason to think about NOT putting a King in that space is access to controls. The bypass, fan rheostat and thermostat are all on the right hand side. The Princess would certainly provide great burn times, and it is not as wide. It is also a 6" flue. You may wish to make certain the pipe is in good shape and if it's single wall inside, consider double wall. The 25C Tax Credit will apply to qualifying stoves and help cover the costs of some upgrades to the chimney (if needed).

The others have already suggested several others options that might work as well.

BKVP
Thanks, I will look at that one too. Like has been pointed out, my set up is ugly. but it is safe. double walled, insulated, stainless. =)

No one has ever complained about a Princess. I don't love the looks, I favor the Ashford, but she's a performer.