This should help production!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
Picked this up yesterday, looking forward using it when I go out cutting! And all this other work around the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 163
Very nice, you'll wonder how you ever got along without that thing.

Ya been waiting a long time to buy one of these. And he girls have been begging for one.

A 4 wheeler turned into a UTV real quick ;) You weren't lying though. You said you were thinking of buying one in the day or so.

Congrats man. Now I want one.....Bad

Those things are solid workhorses. A buddy has one for all sorts of jobs, and man do they fly. A windshield and a plow will come in handy this winter, congrats!

That thing sweet, took it out today and blazed a trail to my tree stand through the swamp. Grass was 7-8' tall in some spots, went right through it. And hauled a feeder, 2 bushel of corn, a 50lb bag of mineral, chainsaw, pole saw, and tree stand out there. Heck before that would have taken me all day to carry in. I really like this thing.

That thing sweet, took it out today and blazed a trail to my tree stand through the swamp. Grass was 7-8' tall in some spots, went right through it. And hauled a feeder, 2 bushel of corn, a 50lb bag of mineral, chainsaw, pole saw, and tree stand out there. Heck before that would have taken me all day to carry in. I really like this thing.
Sounds like its earning its keep swags!
Did you get a stove yet? Better get crackin'!

Looks like it could be handy. Machines like that are looking more and more like these to me.
Jeep-CJ3A-07.jpg

...and you can even drive the one in the picture on the road!

Great addition to the wood processing tool box !

(PS: Can be used for other fun stuff too ;) )

Put it to work tonight again, split up some cherry, locust and walnut. No pic of the locust, just the cherry and walnut. My neighbor dropped off a few loads of pine too. Have that and a maple trunk I bucked up yet at the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Looks like it could be handy. Machines like that are looking more and more like these to me.

...and you can even drive the one in the picture on the road!

Actually, you can drive the UTV's on the road too, at least you can around here. Same with golf carts. ATV's are not supposed to but we see them on the roads all over the place. I recall one of our township meetings this subject was brought up by the county and we made it quite plain to them that we wanted no part of taking them off the road. After all, our township is mostly agriculture and many farmers put their atv's to good use. They really work neat when it comes time to spray fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.