Thoughts on Lennox Hearth prducts on "MONTAGE"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hesria

Dec 21, 2010
DOVER NH
Hello everyone..

Just a question regarding the stove by Hearth the "Montage". My best friend is moving up from Englander 25pdv to the this. What do you guys think of the stove? Reliable?

I have the same stove. But I can't speak for reliability just yet, since we just installed it a little over a month ago. So far, so good...nice looking unit fairly quiet. I had an oil drip from the convection blower which has since stopped. Basically a Whitfield stove with the "Lennox" emblem on the front. And I'm saying that in a good sense. There are at least two other board members that have this stove for a couple of years, so I'm sure they'll pop in and share their thoughts. Your friend could do much worse, IMHO.

Keep us posted on the Lennox stoves. I've got a friend that is considering selling them. I didn't know they were a Whitfield. That's good to know.

AR

Lennox bought out Whitfield years ago somewhere around 2000 if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.