Three cheers for Mrs Backwoods Savage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great Dennis, but isn't there some stacking that needs to me done? :lol:

And doesn't lasagna with a salad and cheesy garlic bread sound good for supper?

<ducking from Mrs. Savages' shoe>

Ha, ha - sounds like a match made in heaven. Thank your lucky stars that you have a good one, but I am sure if the tables were turned, you would be right there.

Give her a little kiss on the cheek from Jags. :kiss:

Random thoughts . . .

The love for your wife can easily be seen in your posts Dennis . . . and while time together is one way of measuring success the truth is I see this relationship as a success not simply due to the time together but rather from the way you describe your wife not just as a wife, but rather as a partner and your best friend.

I want my wife to know how to do everything I do . . . and she feels the same . . . not because I want or expect her to do everything that I normally do and not because she has a deep seated desire for me to fold the laundry (truth be told she says I don't fold it "right") . . . but rather because if some thing happens to either one of us we both want to know that the other will be OK and be able to stay independent.

I should mention that I too find my wife to be my best friend . . . she is my yin and I am her yang . . . her strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa . . . we realize that what affects one affects the other . . . her successes are my successes . . . when a person finds that one person in the world who they feel truly completes them and makes them whole . . . they are the luckiest person in the world . . . I guess the fact that many folks on Facebook cannot tell if it is her or me making comments is telling.

I agree. She is a peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.