1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Through the roof!! Of a Mobile home

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by hoverfly, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoverfly

hoverfly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern NH
    Two months ago I placed an order for an Everio Mini for my flat roof mobile home and received it twos week later. Today I am tiring to figure out how to install the smoke pipe and decided to go though the ceiling. At times it's windy as hell, draft could be a major issue. What I am tiring to figure out is how does the smoke pipe go though one of those ceiling suppport inserts? Does the piping connect to it at each end or does a length of pipe slides through and held with a clamp? Any additional advice would help as well. I have done HVAC installs in the past so I am experienced "installer"

Thanks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtp10181

jtp10181 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Madison, WI
    The pellet pipe we use just goes right though and inside the ceiling box you convert over to silver pipe for outside.
  3. hoverfly

Loc:
    Southern NH
    I edited my first post, cleared some things up.
  4. hoverfly

Loc:
    Southern NH
    That's not an issue, park owner is over looking my install as I am going to be the first in the park. Long time ago she rembemers a home burn down when she was a kid do to a wood stove. The remains of it is in the field. So it's doting I's and crossing T's on this project.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.