Thru the wall install of 25-pdvc with pictures!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

Nov 13, 2011
Wilmington,Ma
Heres my install
What do the gurus think!!?
25-pdvc

Attachments

• installthruthewall.jpg
    installthruthewall.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 411
  • stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 413
I think it looks great!

How does it work and do you like it?

Looks great... Got a surge protector on there?

My only gripe would be the pellets that close. But its NOT burning. So you get some slack..

Looks great. Beautiful floors. We did Hardwoods in our kitchen and both bathrooms. Love it.

Welcome to the Forums, Coop....

Pay little attention to the fella with the wood eater(stove) in his avatar. Seems he's lost his way!(jk dex! hehe)

Looks good, But would look much better with a fire in its belly! ;-)

Is that a bag of Turmans?

Thank you all! The bag is green supreme i really like them for the $197 I paid ! Like anything you get what you pay for!
I got to give credit to takeman your tests and that pdf is wonderful i pull it up on my phone for a quick reference on pellets!!
Great site !!!

j-takeman said:
Pay little attention to the fella with the wood eater(stove) in his avatar. Seems he's lost his way!(jk dex! hehe)

;-P. In all fairness, its my new toy.... When I finally get a chance to run up to Kinsman Stoves and get my 4" Pellet vent, the Fahrenheit will makes return debut to the Avatar. But until then, its not truly hooked up, so I didnt want it on the screen. Didnt really happen, No Pics!!! :lol:

To the OP, or Jay.... Where is this PDF you speak of???

nice job
Enjoy the warmth
I also thought the pellets were turmans

Status
Not open for further replies.