Forum User Hint Thumbnail picture placement?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
When I post pictures in thumbnail version, they always stack vertically, when there would be room for them horizontally. What am I doing wrong. I will probably figure it out eventually but maybe someone can help me get it done sooner so I quit wasting space.

While you're composing your post, and bringing the thumbnails in, you can basically treat them and your text as the same sorts of objects. You can locate your cursor and hit the space bar, use the delete key, add text, whatever...place everything just the way you want it to be before you post. Almost like working with a MSWord doc. Have fun fiddling around with it. Rick

Rick, Thanks, I thought that was the case and thought I had done that before, but tonight it didn't seem to work that way. Once a thumbnail was placed at the cursor, I could insert text, but when I tried to insert the next thumbnail, it automatically advance as if I had hit return. Maybe I was just not doing something quite right. Now that I know for sure it is possible, I will keep at it and surely I can figure it out. Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.