Time to think about working the wood, and cruising the forum!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardwood715

Feeling the Heat
Nov 30, 2005
Hyde Park, New York
Hi everyone been knda laid back from the forum for a while, Warren hows the pine pile?? Goose sorry i didnt get out to your place, this has been a heck of a summer for me, Wife has been really sick lately, COPD and diabetes seemed to combine to give her the one two punch this summer. Along with all the normal work Its been a stay at home weekends deal for me. Due to her condition and extra co-pays, I didnt replace the old gold insert yet. Procrastination...procrastination... its getting me down ,,,, sung to a Carly Simon tune! Well hope all is well and all have enough wood to last the season, good to be reading from the same crew, and see some new folks, Welcome aboard~

Sorry to hear the bad news, hope your wife is able to get things back under control.

Gooserider

Hey guy. Good to hear from you and sorry to hear that your lady is having troubles. Take good care of her. That Marc will do another winter, it has been for a long time. Just look forward to the day when you never have to lug it out of that fireplace to clean the chimney ever again. And the savings from not having to buy Anti-Creo-Sote by the case. I think my new stoves were responsible for the dip in sales at Wal-Mart last winter.

Thanks for the flowers guys-ie good #s, yeah she's had a rough time. BB- Yup every year that old Gold Marc seems to gain more weight, I brushed down last week, and was very amazed at the small amount of stuff up there. musta been from all the learning i got from you guys, and that pallet of ACS!!!!!! hehee- yeah i thought i saw a for sale sign in front of my home depot hehehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.