1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

To all Happy, Safe, and warm Thanksgiving NM

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by elkimmeg, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

I not going to get sucked into the permit issue, I will say, this is for you brother bart,
    My old pappy once told me there is a little larceny in everyone's hearts
    WellSeasoned likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Well put. Have a very good Turkey day.
  3. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Have a good and warm one elk.
  4. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    BTW elk. A little inspector story from my past. A happy one. In our first house we had it built with natural ash paneling in the family room and cabinets in the kitchen. All went up unfinished and then they came in and did the stain and finishing. The kitchen bar faced the family room and it really looked nice. Well, it did except for one knarley piece of the paneling on the family room side of the bar. The builder was an ass and refused to replace it.

Without me ever speaking to him before, the VA inspector came for his final inspection since it was a VA loan. He looked at that piece of paneling and asked me what I thought about it. I told him it looked like crap. He said "Do you want it replaced?". I said yes and he stood there and put his foot through it right in front of the builder. Builder turned purple but never said a word and it was replaced the next day.
  5. mrgoodwrench

mrgoodwrench New Member

Loc:
    Stuarts Draft, Virginia
    To everyone, have a great Thanksgiving! With everything that's going on in this World, we have much to give thanks for. Peace to everyone...
  6. annette

annette Member

Loc:
    the Indiana Riviera
    Have a great Thanksgiving, drive safely, and don't try cooking the turkey on top of the wood stove!
  7. DavidV

DavidV New Member

Loc:
    Richmond VA
    Brother Bart, you tickle me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.