To OAK or not to OAK...that is the question...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I'm amazed there are any dealers out there that are able to stay in business after reading and mulling through all the obviously more sage and experience on this forum IRT pellet stove purchasing/installing/maintaining. A dealer or someone who works at a dealer would never in his right mind look upon here for help, no that would be far beneath them.... and the people on here are always so helpful too. PS Its always the stove's fault too.......

Once again, I'm amazed there are any dealers out there that are able to stay in business after reading and mulling through all the obviously more sage and experience on this forum IRT pellet stove purchasing/installing/maintaining. A dealer or someone who works at a dealer would never in his right mind look upon here for help, no that would be far beneath them.... and the people on here are always so helpful too. PS Its always the stove's fault too.......
sometimes it's the pellet's fault. if you buy theirs, all will be well.;lol

all that being said, i am very pleased with my dealer so far.
and there are dealers here who are among the most helpful and knowledegable among us.

but the recurring theme of O.A.Ks being totally dismissed still takes me aback sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: newbieinCT
I'll tell you whose fault it is, take a good look in the mirror, there ye shall find the cause of all problems.

Reactions: newbieinCT
Reactions: P38X2 and Justin M
Status
Not open for further replies.