Tomorrow is the DAY!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigbaill

Jan 23, 2014
n jersey
Thanks to all who posted about BK Princess models. We are having a BK Princess Parlor installed in our 1400SQ ranch tomorrow. We got the side shields and fan kit. The permits for fire and construction were $265 and they took awhile to come in. The company is using the Duravent double wall all the way to the ceiling and class A double wall up through the roof. The stack will be closer to the ridge so no/minimal bracing needed. We shall see what "snags" they run into and I will post pics after the install. No pics or it didn't happen, right?

Reactions: pen
Tomorrow is the DAY!

No, I don't normally have my coffee table in my kitchen....it's in there so the installers have more room. Inspection for fire and construction is on Wednesday.

How tall is the chimney all together ?

Looking good! I have never seen a BK in person, but the guys on this forum say it is a great stove.
Good luck with you new adventure.

Looking good! I have never seen a BK in person, but the guys on this forum say it is a great stove.
Good luck with you new adventure.
Thanks! We have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.