Too busy to scrounge, but a great price on cuts is the next best thing.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
I know its sad that with all the wood around me on the land I am purchasing cuts. But there are several factors.
My work is so friggin busy, I don't have much time to sleep let alone do much else.
The free time I do get, I am either working on the addition, or fixing something in the main part of the house.
The damp weather has been doing a number on my neck & back, which seem to be more rapidly getting worse. And I am dog azz tired lately,
So, I called the very nice guy I got my wood delivered from last year, and had 2 loads delivered today.
$300.00 for two dump truck loads. Cut and ready to split, laying right in my driveway. I just can't beat that.
I am not gloating, but very thankful to have this outlet. Maybe when the vegetation dies down a lil, I'll get big red out and get back in the woods to scrounge.
I am just having a hard time getting any free time.

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 687
I think most will let this slide by this year but next year you better get with it :lol:

Hey there is nothing wrong with that at all. With the price of fuel oil at $2.75 a gallon, it's a no-brainer. Whether it is bought or gotten, wood is wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.