Totally unrelated to this site... and totally amazing video...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to vomit now.... :smirk:
Cool friggin vid....thanks for sharing....
I wonder if Iskiatomic can do some of those moves on the slopes? ;-)

Thanks for posting that....very cool!

Cool stuff . . .

:bug: :eek:hh: :grrr: :gulp: :ahhh: :sick: :shut: :vampire: :snake: :wow: :bug: :gulp: :) :lol:

THANKS KROOSER! THAT WAS SCARY, COOL, AND AWESOME.

I do have to ask you this question though. The guy jumping over the car. What would you call the guy jumping over the car? How about the guy driving the car? Just wondering what people thought about that.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that!

Gasifier said:
:bug: :eek:hh: :grrr: :gulp: :ahhh: :sick: :shut: :vampire: :snake: :wow: :bug: :gulp: :) :lol:

THANKS KROOSER! THAT WAS SCARY, COOL, AND AWESOME.

I do have to ask you this question though. The guy jumping over the car. What would you call the guy jumping over the car? How about the guy driving the car? Just wondering what people thought about that.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that!

First question's answer: A future organ donor.

Second question's answer: Ricky Craven.

I've done all that! ... In my dreams!

Different breed of people who do that stuff. Looks like big time fun, but you have to REALLY know what you are doing to get to that level.

flyingcow said:
Was that you on the sled FFJ? For those of you that don't know, FFJ is a snowmobiling legend in these parts. :coolsmile:

Hell no . . . I'm not that much of a nut . . . I like keeping my skis and track on the ground as much as possible . . . when I do get air it's almost always accidental and never that high . . . although my sister sent me some videos of some friends in Alaska . . . and they are truly nuts . . . well the ones still alive . . . sadly an avalanche claimed a couple of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.