tractor and wood pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Burning Hunk
Feb 14, 2008
auburn hills, michigan
pics taken few months ago.

sep001.jpg

sep002.jpg

sep003.jpg

sep004.jpg

sep005.jpg

sep010.jpg

sep009.jpg

sep011.jpg

sep012.jpg

sep007.jpg

sep008.jpg

sep015.jpg

sep014.jpg

sep016.jpg

Cool pics perry. I like the A.C. tractor. How old is that? What is the model, size, H.P., etc? Isn't it is surprising what a smaller tractor will do for work. You just have to give it a little thought, and wheels on a wagon help as well. :lol: How much wood do you burn a year? Is it your primary or secondary source of heat?

That old AC with the duals is suh-weeeet!

Great pictures
Great fire :)
Even has headlights !!!
Looks like all had great fun :)

That is nice, love the tractors and the wagon, where did you get the wagon gear.

oldspark said:
That is nice, love the tractors and the wagon, where did you get the wagon gear.

the wagon has a front steering axle out of a old simplicity tractor. even has automotive style roller bearings/spindles. other trailer has bushings and i have had problems with the weight. recently picked up a pair of rims for the green trailer that fit 1" spindles and have roller bearings . i like to max out the weight in the trailers..lol. the tractors can handle it.

oldspark said:

built from a old hammock and picnic table i had laying around. love it, works good for rolling work table also.

wagon003.jpg

wagon010.jpg

1075003.jpg

1075002.jpg

1075001.jpg

1075007.jpg

123aa001.jpg

123aa005.jpg

Does Dennis know you borrowed his milk crate? ;) :)

Nice job on trailer lotta work and thought in putting it together.I know as I make thing also it looks so easy but takes time to do right.

Good job and good luck

Love the trailer. I would like a little heavier duty trailer that I could pull in the woods behind our lawn tractor. We do have one oversized wagon that the granddaughters love to take rides in, pulled through the paths in the woods by the little tractor. I use it to move wood around and it holds a lot but not nearly as much as yours. Mine is built with pressure treated wood over a riding mower chassis. Works pretty well.

firefighterjake said:
Does Dennis know you borrowed his milk crate? ;) :)

I wondered what ever happened to that old crate. Now I know!

Nice shots, Perry. That front axle looks like a 700 or 900 series Allis Chalmers front end. Gotta love the roller bearing front ends.

Nice old tractors there. That wagon is great! I want something like that. I figure I could load it up at the wood stack and leave it on the covered front porch for a week or so. Less wood handling.

Great Photos! Love that log holder/cutting rack, you have inspired me...

Status
Not open for further replies.