Tragic reminder near my home.........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't imagine that. Parents were definitely not put on this earth to bury their children. :down:

I certainly feel for the family. Had a friend years ago who lost a daughter in a house fire. Attributed to a smoldering cigarette in a couch. Both adult smoked, the guilt was overwhelming.

Today we're dealing with a local tragedy. Two people in a house explosion are still missing. Homeowner and the Gas Man. Seems there had been a leak in the neighborhood earlier in the day. Mom took gas man in basement and the back of the house disappeared. Dad and daughter were in the front yard. They are trying to locate the two, but that means to me they have not recovered the bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.