tri-lakes wood stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
i need help finding info on tri-lakes mfg. inc. wood stoves. i can't find any thing about the manufacturer at all. i'm installing it wed or thu and would like info for the insurance company. this stove is unlisted as i can find no data plate attached to it anywhere. it is very similar to the fisher wood stove...two doors with 8" collar on the back wall, firebrick lined, air tight plate steel with no gasket on the doors. any info will help...

Perhaps what you requested? from manta.com

Woodbox, Tri Lakes Stove & Crafts Inc
2865 S Campbell Avenue
Springfield, MO 65807-3630 map
Springfield, MO Metro Area
Phone: (417) 881-8540

About Woodbox

Woodbox in Springfield, MO is a private company categorized under Wood Burning Stoves. Our records show it was established in 1980 and incorporated in Missouri. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $500,000 to $1 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4. Companies like Woodbox usually offer: Masonry Fireplace, Marble Fireplaces, Fire Places, Outdoor Fireplaces and Gel Fireplaces.

Business CategoriesFireplaces in Springfield, MORet Misc Homefurnishings Ret Misc MerchandiseAll Other Home Furnishings Stores View newly formed U.S. businesses Company Contacts
Is this your company? Claim This Profile Ron Hoffman
Owner Search for more contacts Woodbox Business Information
Woodbox also does business as Tri Lakes Stove & Crafts Inc . Location Type Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated) $500,000 to $1 million

Employees (Estimated) 1 to 4
3 **
SIC Code 571932, Fireplaces
NAICS Code 442299, All Other Home Furnishings Stores
Products, Services
and Brands Information not found
State of Incorporation Missouri
Years in Business 30

yooperdave said:
two doors with 8' collar on the back wall, firebrick lined, air tight plate steel with no gasket on the doors. any info will help...

:gulp:
An 8' flue collar! That's HUGE!
A stove that big wouldn't even fit in our house!
:lol:

Jimbob said:
yooperdave said:
two doors with 8' collar on the back wall, firebrick lined, air tight plate steel with no gasket on the doors. any info will help...

:gulp:
An 8' flue collar! That's HUGE!
A stove that big wouldn't even fit in our house!

fixed it. at least now i can quit looking for the 8' to 8" reducing coupler.....damn things are next to impossible to find!

Yea, they couldn't keep many of them in the warehouse!
No worries, I see a lot of people referring to 6' flex liner, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.